Welcome

I am that girl, who from my tween years on, carried a camera in my back pocket and took photos everywhere I went. I was counted on by my co-workers, friends and family to get the shots and send prints to them later. I can't remember a time where that wasn't me. So naturally in my early twenties I began photographing friends and family for their portraits, engagements and weddings. I am a lifestyle photographer living in Europe. Our family joined the Navy in 2010 and decided to travel the world, one duty station at a time. We are currently stationed in Rota Spain. We were just a hop skip and a jump from our beautiful Capital, Washington DC at our last duty station and before that we were in Chicago. We have been so blessed to see such beautiful places and meet such wonderful people. In 2014 my husband, Jonathan and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary, our daughter's 11th birthday and will celebrate our son's 3rd birthday soon. It has been such a wonderful year. I am getting my feet planted firmly on the ground here in Spain and I would love to hear from you! We strive to give back to our community, we offer a military discount(see pricing), and for referrals and reviews we give free prints. We love our clients. Please don't hesitate to email us if ever you think our services are needed for our Hero's and Survivors.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Summer is Wrapping Up Pt 2 | Personal | Upper Northern Neck VA | Rota Spain Family Photographer |

As our Summer is coming to an end I've been looking back at it and realized we were forced to become a more active family. Why, you ask? We've been preparing for our big move to Rota Spain, we sold our GIANT SUV at the beginning of July. We live in such a small community here in Dahlgren Virginia, that we've been able to bike and walk everywhere here on base, to the clinic, our commissary, our movie theater and regular places like just going for an actual ride or walk.  

A few weeks ago while family was visiting we actually drove into DC with our bikes, rented a bike or two for our visiting family and biked all over the place. If you haven't done so yet I highly recommend it. We used Bike and Roll near the Reagan Center, the bikes run $35 for the day, 9am-9pm in the Summer and if you happen to be military you get 20% off (about $10 off that is), compared to the bike rentals on the street at a kiosk you are paying about 1/6th of the price, in addition to bikes they have strollers and wheelchairs as well.  



While our family was visiting we made it over to Colonial Beach and to Quantico for my husbands Triathlon . We had such a wonderful last summer here in the Fredericksburg area. Ate some delicious Thai yumminess at Seaside, as always~~~AMAZING!


Wondering if we gave the baby a haircut???? 

2 comments: